CD Manager
 Go back to the CD Manager page
runnign again :-)
 By edmundf - Posted on January 10, 2007 - 13:36:16   (#21185)
The problem was my USB cardreader which was plugged in
and it doens't like to automount.
CD-manager was just waiting for it.

It stopped working help!
 By edmundf - Posted on January 10, 2007 - 10:40:23   (#21183)
I use it every now and then, since yesterday
the splash screens hangs and nothing happens anymore!
If I remember well this happened a few years back too,
a fresh cd-manager install cured it then but not this time. The other burn progs don't function anymore either.
Reinstalled cdrtools ( but what version) still,no luck,
what can be wrong here??

Two cents
 By tqh - Posted on December 3, 2002 - 23:30:48   (#4570)
I really wish to see this app continued further. You wouldn't want to donate it to BeUnited or develop it further yourself.

I know I'd pay good money to get good burner-software for BeOS.

Me too! PX-W2410A
 By Ruprect - Posted on June 27, 2002 - 16:37:54   (#1975)
I've got the Plextor W2410A and Be's CDBurner stops after writing the first track and locks. Helios works for me too, though I can't get much else to.

I was really bummed since my CDRW was listed as fully supported on Frizbe -- NOT!

My Plextor isn't so fortunate
 By GScrain - Posted on June 27, 2002 - 15:16:08   (#1974)
I have a Plextor 16/10/40 and CD Manager has trouble with it. Right on startup. I wouldn't think it would be that different than your Plextor. I can get Helios to work okay, but the Be CD Burner app doesn't work either.

Here, Here!
 By Ruprect - Posted on June 27, 2002 - 05:54:36   (#1972)
Great app.

One question: how come it's not capable of data track writing? I would think that wouldn't be much different that audio track writing. Must not be.

Still, a great app!!!!
Rob

A fantastic app!
 By delpy - Posted on June 19, 2002 - 03:31:08   (#1878)
I've found myself making lots of compilation CD's lately and CD Manager is an absolute godsend. I love it! I use just about all the features and it works brilliantly with my Plextor 12-10-32. Congrats to the author.

Audio Recording